Willamalane Park & Recreation District
- Community Events
- Health & Fitness
- Events Center & Meeting Space
Willamalane Park and Recreation District maintains and operates five recreation facilities and 44 parks and natural areas totaling nearly 1,500 acres. Highlights include 13 waterfront areas, 25 miles of hiking and biking trails, 15 sports fields and 25 playgrounds. Willamalane offers recreation programs to people of all ages and abilities. Created by voters in 1944, Willamalane is a special tax district, separate from the city of Springfield, with its own boundaries. It is governed by a five-member, elected board of directors and managed by a district superintendent.
Online information is available at willamalane.org.
Whom to Contact
- Pam CaplesAdministrative ServicesPhone: (541) 736-4022
- Rita GrimesExecutive AssistantPhone: (541) 736-4002
- Bill KunerthPublic Affairs ManagerPhone: (541) 736-4004
- Vincent MartorelloPlanning and Development ManagerPhone: (541) 736-4015
- Kate ReidResource Development CoordinatorPhone: (541) 736-4544