#WorkReady: High School Career Connect 2018
Join us and the Springfield Public Schools for Career Connect to test the work-readiness of your future employees.
Students come to Career Connect #WorkReady for your company. During the program, you will have the opportunity to share information on your organization or industry, provide applications for prospective employees, and even interview students for internships, apprenticeships, and job shadow positions.
Students will have the opportunity to learn about different career fields with local businesses.
Please RSVP by Thursday, March 1st.
- One 8 foot rectangular table
- Two chairs
- Please indicate in your registration whether you would like the Chamber to provide a plastic table covering
- Please indicate in your registration whether you will need electricity. If you need electricity, you must bring your own extension cord.
Booths must be staffed for the entire event from 8:30 to 1:30
Check-in will begin at 7:45
Volunteer in the Resume Workshop Breakout Session to assist 11th and 12th grade students refine their resumes for specific jobs. Please indicate in your registration whether you would like to volunteer for the whole morning, or for one of the following shifts:
- Shift 1: 8:30am - 10:00am
- Shift 2: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Shift 3: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Middle School Career Day will be held on April 17th. Click HERE to register for Middle School Career Day.